welcome to umfolozi College Guest Lodge
The spectacularly beautiful North Coast of KwaZulu Natal is home to Umfolozi College Guest Lodge. The fast growing Umfolozi Guest Lodge is well known for its excellent banqueting service, large capacity intake, and perfect location in the historically rich and warm Esikhaleni. Esikhaleni means the estuary where the river and sea meet, which enjoys sea frontage and several popular beaches. Esikhaleni was named by Zulu King Cetshwayo in 1882 while on his journey to meet Queen Victoria in London.
- Richards Bay Harbour
- Melmoth's Valley of the Kings, in King Shaka Zulu's birthplace Melmoth.
- President Jacob Zuma's Nkandla homestead
- Enseleni Nature Reserve. It offers a 7km hiking trail, the local animal life, mostly zebra, impala, and a number of picnic spots.
- Empangeni Museum is worth a visit to track the history of early sugar pioneers and local Zulu cultural and contemporary art displays.
- For Golf enthusiasts, an impressive 18-hole Empangeni Golf Course for golf enthusiasts
- Eshowe's Fort Nongqayi Museum Village